Vitamins

For about 5 days now I have been experiencing an burning sensation in my left ankle. At times I will feel it in both my knees. I notice it is worse after I get finished working (I clean houses and ...

Hi Guys, I have been looking for answers for the last 3 years on this problem- but have failed at every turn. I am a 42 year old, mostly healthy man. I have been suffering a strang...

For a few months now, I have experience an odd but mild burning sensation in my groin and upper thigh area. I thought it might be a simple allergy to new, tighter boxer briefs but I have not proven...

I just took too much metronidazole by accident. is there anything I can take to dissipate the antibiotic? I just took a benadryl. Vitamin C?

How long does it take in general to recover from Stevens Johnson syndrome? I had it in July. It was much worse in the mucous membranes and not too bad in the skin. Luckily my eyesight is still ok e...

1234567Prev /