Weight Gain

I am an 18 year old black female. Between August and June of last year I gained nearly 50 pounds. Beginning December I went on diet and began exercising 7 days a week from 30 minutes to an hour. Be...

I am a 26 year old man and have a very lean physique and weigh 55 kgs (height 5'8"). Also, I have no body hair on the chest and back even though I have fairly hairy legs. I don't really suffer...

Hi! I'm 26 years old and have gained a lot of weight rather quickly. I'm 5'1" and weighing 220lbs. I have never been this heavy before! I've had blood work done at my doctors and received the ...

Im on a mood stabilizer. I am also eating in a caloric surplus and working out to gain muscle mass and strength. As a result I am gaining a lot of unwanted fat. When I go in a deficit it becomes ...

Hi, I am a 21 year old female and I have been experiencing trouble with weight. I gain 59 kg but this number keeps going up and down for several years now and it never limits 60 kg. I have tried...

1234567Prev /