Weight Lifting

Are taking steroids safe? I am currently 17 years old and want to play college football. I have received scholarships from a few schools but they all have the same one requirement....I NEED TO INCR...

In the recovery days after I lift weights, my face becomes inflamed, and I blush very easily in response to stressors. This seems to be the worst when I am the most sore (about 2 days after I lift...

Hello, I am a 14 year old boy. And I am trying to gain muscle mass. I am very skinny, 5'5", 107lbs. And I had a few questions about how I should eat and how I should workout: Should I do cardi...

Hello! Im planning on getting a liposuction on my abdomen and flanks but Im a bit indecisive about the date since I still have school until March and I wouldnt want to be struggling during recove...

How do I treat swelling in my upper arm, elbow and lower arm that has occurred within 24 hours of starting to lift weights?

123456Prev /