Weight Loss

I want to know if a weight loss supplement is safe to take 3 times a day. It's called Pentalean and it seems to be safe as it all seems to be natural. Just wanted to see if I could get some insig...

I am setting up an appointment with my new doctor tomorrow, but the waiting list is three weeks out. I have recently changed my eating habits (healthier) and began exercising at least 60 mins a...

I need a jump start on my weight lose, I keep reading about these 2 products Garcinia Cambogia and natural cleanse plus are the really safe to use and do they work.

What is the severity of having a BMI of 15.7? I am 19 years old, 5'6", and I weigh 97 pounds.

Hi, I am wondering about this weight loss pill called Garcinia Cambogia. It is said that it can reduce fat quickly. But i am wondering how safe it is. I am 4'11'' and weighs 122. I have a lot of fa...

1234567Prev /