Diet to improve infection at a faster speed.

Patient

Q: Dear team,
my name is Himalya Bansal, I am posting this question on behalf of my grand mother. she is 72 years old. 20 days back she had an infection on her leg now it has taken a critical situation. doctor suggested her to take proper diet so that infection can recover soon but I don't know what should I give her to eat which will help her in improving her condition.
in the early days of infection, there was around something 400 ml dirty water filled up inside the lag... doctor has removed that, now dirty water is not there but the infection has some yellow material... kindly check the pic... and suggest her some diet plan.....

Doctor