Dietary Supplements and the liver.

Patient

Q: Hi, I am trying to find some information regarding body building supplements. I was wondering how much the liver can handle and process in one day? I am taking 3 different testosterone boosters (these are dietary supplements, not steroids) I am also taking 1 fat burner. Each testosterone booster is 8 capsules a day, broken up into 4 capsules twice a day for a total of 24 capsules per day. The fat burner is 6 capsules a day and broken down into 3 capsules twice a day. I plan on taking 4 capsules every 4 hours throughout the day for a total of 24 testosterone boosters a day. On 2 of the doses it will be 7 capsules with the fat burners. The total consumption for the day will be 30 capsules a day, I've broken it down to a dose every 4 hours because I thought it would give my liver time to process each dose. I would like to make sure my liver can handle and process all of it. Or is it too much and will waste some of it? Again these are dietary supplements and not steroids. Thanks Chris

Symptoms:  There are no symptoms. Just a question regarding supplements and the liver.
Doctor