Difference Between D-amphetamine and Amphetamin... Manufactures

Patient

Q: I refilled my script today for generic aderall. This is the second time I have filled it so its a new drug my doctor has me on.

The first bottel I filled was at a Duane Reade Pharmacy and the Bottle reads "D-Amphetamine salt combo" I was told I could take 2 a day. or cut them and take halfs. I take the entire pill. Right away I felt the sluggishness gone. I felt clear headed and like myself again. I was not bogged down. I would take one in the morning and many times that all i needed. On tough days I would Take 2. Always felt level.

This next bottle I got at a different Pharmacy that was more convient which is why I went there. its label reads "Amphetamine Salts". The pill is almost exactly the same except the color seems off from the pill I had before. The first script had pink pills, these are near that color but i can see its not the same. I took one right after i got the script filled as I had none of the others left. I never really felt it. When normally with in 20-30 mins I feel it kick in and I feel the sand bags lifted off me, I waited 2 hours to see if it was just delayed and then took another 20mgs. And still nothing.

Is there a difference between the "D-Amphetamine" and "Amphetamine" if so please explain. Ive seen a lot online about different manufactures. Is this the reason for the difference. Undeniably I can tell these new pills are not like what I had before.

Thank you

Doctor