Different cup sized breasts

Q: Is it normal for one breast to be one or two cups sizes larger than the other? Can this be fixed without surgery?
I am fifteen years old, and for about a year or two, my righ breast has always been about two cup sizes smaller than my left. I haven't said anything about this to anyone, figuring they'd even out eventually. But this has gone on too long. It's affecting my life a lot. Plus, I now have a boyfriend. What am I to do? Is there an age where I will know for certain that they will not even out? Is there a way to fix this soon? Possibly without surgery? I also have sharp pains in my chest. I am very afraid of breast cancer and would like to know what to look for.