Digestion completely changed after a stomach infection.Please help.

Patient

Q: Hi,
I have been experiencing digestion problems since the last year and its completely changed my
routine.
I have to go to the toilet atleast 3 times in day.
My stomach sometimes feels hungry and full at the same time especially in the morning.
My quantity of eating has reduced.
I had a stomach infection a year ago,since then my digestion feels weak.
Earlier I had great bowel movements and needed to go only once in a day,now its 2-3 times per day.
when i wake up i don't feel hungry at all like I used to.I have to go atleast twice in the morning to feel hungry.
After passing stools the stomach does not feel completely empty.
Please help me I am 20 yrs old and this problem does not let me concentrate on anything throughout the day.
Also my stomach gets disturbed even if a slight change to my eating quantity is done.
Please help me.Please.

Doctor