Direct blow to the knee, swelling and bruising included

Patient

Q: I was in a minor car crash yesterday, I hit my knee with the dash under the steering wheel. It is swollen and a little bruised. I can walk normally, but when I stand i feel it very unestable, like I will fall or something and it feels just a little stiff. I already had steroids, pain killers, antiinflamatories, ice and the swelling won't go down and it still hurts.

Last year I twisted my meniscus on the same knee (right) out of nowhere and had treatment for a long time. The pain never really got away, and after the car crash yesterday it hurts more.

I was wondering if I tore a meniscus, acl or pcl or if it's just a minor injury.

Symptoms:  Swelling, bruising, inestability, stiffness.
Doctor