Direct me to specialist. pain in lower back


Q: Good day Doctor,

My name is Jasper Krishnan. I have this pain on my lower back.
I have injured my back long ago, 7 years ago and this pain is different. It feels like it is connected to my vain to my testicle. My upper thigh is also effected slightly.
I have done my blood check, urine test and ultra sound today. Everything looks good.

Can you please let me know which specialty doctor that I should go?


A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. I think you are having chronic backache. You should take analgesics such as Ibuprofen for pain relief. You should consult an orthopaedics surgeon for it. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.

Related Q&A

Q: 23 y.o. female had lower right back pain for about 1 year following a burning pain from bending over (I thought it wa...

Q: Hello, I'm Adriana, I just received MRI results of my brain, I'm 40 yrs old, suffer from migraines, tension headaches...

Q: Hello I got liked in the chest 4days ago ( accident ) in the middle of the chest next to my left breast actually Righ...

Q: Hello, I had thoracic back pain (dully/achey) on my right side. This past Feb that lasted through May along with som...

Q: It began about three months ago. I would have lower back pain for a day and it would go away. Then it would happen a...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon