Direct me to specialist. pain in lower back

Patient

Q: Good day Doctor,

My name is Jasper Krishnan. I have this pain on my lower back.
I have injured my back long ago, 7 years ago and this pain is different. It feels like it is connected to my vain to my testicle. My upper thigh is also effected slightly.
I have done my blood check, urine test and ultra sound today. Everything looks good.

Can you please let me know which specialty doctor that I should go?

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. I think you are having chronic backache. You should take analgesics such as Ibuprofen for pain relief. You should consult an orthopaedics surgeon for it. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.