Disappeared ovarian cyst. Why do I still have pain?

Q: Hello. Ultrasound showed an ovarian cyst on my left side, 4-5cm. (Report says cystic tumor, possibly endo) My gyn checked the size with a pelvic exam 3 weeks later and I took MRI next 3 weeks later. (Report says no cyst)

I have heard that it is common for women to have functional cyst that goes away by itself, but I am confused if my cyst is really gone, why do I still have pain and abdominal discomfort? The results of US and MRI are completely different. Is that often happen within 6 weeks? Should I go to get the second opinion?

* I am on birth control since last lap surgery for endometrioma. Haven't had period for 2 mts now.

Symptoms:  Abdominal discomfort, pain, loss of appetite, tiredness