Disc bulge in vertebra

Patient : HI, i have an injury while doing para glyding,this was happened in june 6th 2013 and doctor told me to take one month best rest. i have taken mri scan and MRI image suggests,anterior wedge compression collapse of D8 vertebra with marrow edema and partial loss of heright of D7-D8 level with mild disc bulge, , know its almost one year i cant sit down, cant stand for more hours, can t sit without any support, wt i need to do to get rid of all these things, i am 33 years old female
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have pain in my shins after being on my feet for a while. The orthopedist thought it was sciatica, but my primary d...

Q: Is upper back pain normal with strept throat ?

Q: I have had a two level Spinal Fusion but the surgery has not worked or helped with my pain levels which have increase...

Q: Chronic lower back pain a right shoulder stuffiness

Q: I had an MRI for some back problems but it came back with this: "Small 1.3 cm lesion in the prepontine cistern, ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon