Disc degeneration with back pain and high erythrocyte sedimentation rate

Patient : My friend has disc bulge & Lipping osteophytes. She is using a belt now to support her back. She is now experiencing continuous pain, though not unbearable. When had the blood reports, her erythrocyte sedimentation rate is 40mm/hr and her SGPT is 38 U/L, both above the reference levels. It is suspected that she has disc degeneration because of auto-immunity by some doctors. Can you please look at her reports and let me know the actual scenario of her health and what are her health implications in the future. I'm about to marry her and is hesitating because of her health condition. Please let me know about her present health by looking at the MRI scan of the spine and the blood reports. Thanks . By the way, her C-reactive protein is normal (
Symptoms:  My friend has disc bulge & Lipping osteophytes. She is using a belt now to support her back. She is now experiencing continuous pain, though not unbearable. When had the blood reports, her erythrocyte sedimentation rate is 40mm/hr and her SGPT is 38 U/L, both above the reference levels. It is suspected that she has disc degeneration because of auto-immunity by some doctors. Can you please look at her reports and let me know the actual scenario of her health and what are her health implications in the future. I'm about to marry her and is hesitating because of her health condition. Please let me know about her present health by looking at the MRI scan of the spine and the blood reports. Thanks
Disc degeneration with back...-1 Disc degeneration with back...-2 Disc degeneration with back...-3