Discharge and male uti??

Q: Over the summer I began experiencing symptoms of urethritis, when I went to the clinic they treated me for Gonorrhea and Chlaymidia, I was treated twice. The first time with Azithromycin and the second with Doxycyclin, both times urethritis was responsive to treatment. But both times the symptoms returned. A white mucus-like discharge that occurs throughout the day and spots my undergarments, it seems to be more active at night. It is odorless. Occasionally there is discomfort upon urination.

I went into see a general practitioner, she told me that this was normal..... this is not normal for me and is preventing me from going about my business professionally and personally.

The labs tested my urine and found a heightened amount of white blood cells and that was it, the urine was also taken late in the day, over 8 hours after I had awaken. I'm curious if this would warp the results. During urine tests I have noticed strings of mucus in the urine.

The dr prescribed amoxycyllin but just to appease me. I am concerned about another cycle of antibiotics to treat something that has been resistant to Azith & Doxy.

Please help, i'm going crazy! Leaving the country for less than a month and don't want a drippy dick the whole time :-(

Symptoms:  Discharge