Discharge from the penis

Q: I have been having intercourse with the same woman for 3-4 months with no known issues. Recently I had intercourse with a woman (who Ive had intercourse with before). The next day I woke up with a sore throat which lasted 1 day....now several days later I have yellowish odor free discharge (only once or twice when I wake up) and a feeling of presence in the tip of my penis. I have experienced chlamydia once but this time there is no pain, no inflammation, no redness, no fever. Help.

Symptoms:  Yellowish/clear discharge , initial sore throat for a day, presence feeling in my penis