Discharging after pregnancy

Patient : I am currently discharging from my c section I had Dec 9th 2014 , I recently discharged some stuff that looks like meat or something I am concerned on what it might be , I have a picture as well , may I please get an answer ?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query on ATD. I understand your concern. After delivery either vaginal or cesarean, lochial dis charge mixed with blood, mucus etc can be seen for four to six weeks. During this process, some retained products of conception like placental bits will come out. The stuff, you have mentioned could be a bit of retained products of conception. If there is no excessive bleeding or pain abdomen etc, there may not be any need for intervention and the discharge can decrease gradually. Take care.