Discomfort feeling in the end of urinating.

Q: I had sex two days ago with my partner and now i feel this weird sensation of pressure, its tingling, very uncomfortable, but no pain. I have a constant urge to pee but nothing comes out. Now when i finish urinating, after i wipe the paper is orange, which to me is an indication that I'm bleeding. What do i have, I'm scared. My mom cant know I'm sexually active. Help!?

Symptoms:  Discomfort in clitoris; tingling, pressure, urge to urinate

A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you could have contracted a urinary tract infection (UTI). A UTI can be caused by common bacteria such as e.coli or can be caused by sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhea or chlamydia. This infection needs to be treated immediately to prevent it from getting worse. We recommend that you go to your doctor to be examined and test for sexually transmitted infections. You will most likely be prescribed a course of antibiotics to clear this infection. To assist in clearing the infection please drink a lot of water, which will act to flush your urinary tract of the infection.
Please see your doctor.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com