Discomfort in and after urination

Patient

Q: Hello there im a 20 years old male and all started from last sunday thats 6th september 2015.its my urination problem
on the first day (sunday) when i go for pee it gave a burning sensation just at the tip while releasing and this happened thrice on that day and stopped from next day.then from next day there was no such burns at releasing of pee but after peeing the tip of my penis started itchy or very light burning and this continued for 2 days and from yesterday morning once i urinate it feels like i still have to pee and after i sit for a few minutes i see droplets of urine coming slowly and causing slight burn and hot.
please help me i m a student and have classes regularly this is causing me troubles

Symptoms:  Drops of urine after pee and slight burning of tip of penis
Doctor