Discomfort in perineum and groin during erection and after ejaculation

Q: Hello, about a year ago i over-masturbated "more than 4 times" and i had a very intense orgasm and sperm didn't come out, i felt like instead of it going out it turned back inside and i felt a huge amount of pressure in my perineum and groin, i couldn't urinate properly after the incident and i had poor urinary stream for about 5 days, after that i started to urinate almost normally and the feeling of urgent need to pee disappeared, But always when i ejaculate i feel a discomfort in my perineum and i feel a burning sensation in my groin and perineum during erection and after ejaculating and i feel some sort of Swelling in my groin "like if there is something inflated there" however the feeling disappears after about 30 minutes after ejaculation , and noticed sperm doesn't come out as it used to be, it changed it's form and , coming out like very thick mucus then followed by almost water-like thin liquid... changed density completely

sorry for my english, pls help :(