Discomfort in testicles

Patient

Q: Hi i had a sore right testicle 4 days ago then sore left testicle two ddays later Theyr both not sore to touch nowbut i have alot of discomfit dand alot of gasf . Ive seen a doctor and he said theres no obvious problem but didnt give me anything for it. Do you have any idea what thiss might be and what can i do to help it? The disconfit is in my right side. Also About 6 years ago i had a ttWisted testicle but the doctor said its not that. Please help?

Is this something to be concerned about and should i go back to the doctor ? The discomfort isnt as bad as it was buts it still there

Is it something to be worried about? And whatt casn i take to fix it

Doctor