Discomfort when working out after fracturing right ulna five years ago.

Patient : I fractured my right ulna (clean fracture) in the middle about 5 years ago while playing american football. I was able to lift weights normally after my fracture was healed (about 6 weeks). Recently, I have been lifting weights and notice that I have discomfort in the area where my bone had fractured. During bench press, I notice that my left hand has more strength and I struggle more to push upwards with my right arm (where fracture occurred). I am only lifting weight that I know I can lift. What could be the cause for this discomfort? Could it be the nerves being affected? Right now the area seems sore as well after my workout.