DIscount on Cosmectic Surgery if a Medical student performs it?

Patient

Q: I had my daughter at age 13, due to a tragic incident of rape. My body hasn't been the same since. Of course I went through depression and it made my body worst but now I want a new me and dieting for the last two years has only helped a smidge. I need my shape fixed. I am now 28 years old and want to have liposuction and a Brazilian butt lift....I don't make a lot of money but someone told me that some schools/hospitals offer discount cosmetic surgery so students can get hands on experience. I wanted to know if this is true ad if someone can point me in the right direction...I live in Cincinnati Ohio....

Doctor