Dislocated Shoulder but popped it back back into place.

Patient : Hello, my name is Daniel. I dislocated my shoulder about 2 hours and I spontaneously popped it back into place. There is little pain now. I am able to move it slightly but I am afraid it will pop back out of place. Since the pain isn't severe, do you recommend to go and see a doctor? Or should I ice it and take some inflammatory/pain pills?
Symptoms:  I dislocated my shoulder and popped it back into place. There is minimal pain but there is also minimal movement. I feel as if it will dislocate again from any sort of movement.