Displining a child with multiple med dignoises

Patient

Q: I have a child that was dianosed with ADHD and ODD as well as Anxiety issues we are trying the no medicle aproach as far as putting her on meds for them I took her off cause i felt i was over medicating her. We are again having disapline issues and she is showing signs of some anxiety what should i do should iput her back on the meds or consult a nother dr

Doctor

A:   I understand your concern about over medicating you child . However the best way to manage this condition is through a combination of medication as well as psychotherapy and behavior therapy. I would highly advice you to restart the medication and give her all round treatment.  I hope this helps.