Dissolvable stitch still in place 3 months later

Patient

Q: Hello, my name is zandra ross. in december I had my baby boy via emergency c section I had an infection in the amniotic fluid, I then developed ecoli, anarobes and days later necrotizing fascitiis. the surgeon and obgyn had to do 2 wound debridements and then sewed stapled and glued all the layers of tissue and muscle back into place, this was december 19th 24th and then last surgery was 26th. later that night after surgery the doctors came in to check on me and were talking amongst themselves about the surgeries and realied they had no idea if they used dissolvable stitches or not. I still do not know myself, I have a stitch on the inside right next to the incision from all the surgeries, it is still there. they did not cut the ends off the stitch and the whole time it has been causing me very extreme pain. But when I went to the er numerous times for discomfort and pain they did not seem to worry because my vitals were normal as well as my temperature. the stitch is still there and I have had pelvic pain, stomache pain and severe pain inside the whole areas of the surgeries. what should I do? I cant walk, I can barely breathe or move my lower body and when I pee all inside where my cervix is hurts. it feels like everything is inflamed and swollen.

Symptoms:  Severe pain, swollen inside cervix when urinating
Doctor