Dissolvable stitches is itsafe to bath also i have piles

Q: I have disolvable stitches on my belly after having a csection i have now got piles after being pregnant i want to have a bath to ease the pain a little bit is it safe to 3weeks adsact it has been since my operation of csection i have desolvable stitches i dont want the scar to come open.

Symptoms:  Sore, disolvable stitches, piles

A:   Thank you for your question. It is very important that if choose to take a bath you try your best to keep your sutures dry. You can do this by trying to avoid direct contact with water in the area of your sutures, or if the wound gets wet, dry it immediately. If you take these precautions, you can expect that your incision to heal without complication.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com