Dizziness and Ear Pain when lying down

Patient : I WAS SICK THROAING UP SO THOUGHT I HAD THE FLU, THEN IT WAS STILL DIZZY SO WENT TO THE DR GOT OIL FOR MY EAR, MOTION MED, SAID VERTIGO, LASTED A WEEK WENT TO DIFFERENT DR CAUSE STILL HAD DIZZINESS, SAID VERTIGO, REST, WELL BEEN MONTH AND A HALF, IF I LAY DOWN AND MY HEAD TILTS BACK TO FAR, OR ESP ON MY RIGHT SIDE DOWN TO FAR I GET VERY DIZZY, IF I SLEEP WITH MY HEAD NOT UPWARD I AM OFF BALANCE THE NEXT MORNING , I TAKE SINUS MED AND IBPROFEN SOMEONE SAID FOR SWELLING OR IMFLAMMED??? I CANNOT AFFORD TO GO TO ER WHAT DO I DO??? I WAS WONDERING IF ITS MY NERVE SYSTEM, I DO FEEL TIGGLING IN MY HEAD SOME, AND MY ESP RIGHT EAR IS SORE. THEY SAID PERF AS WELL AS VERTIGO INNER EAR, AND IT WILL PASS, WELL ITS BEEN ALONG TIME, AND NOONE WOULD GIVE ME A ANTIBOTIC, SAID VIRAL
Doctor :   There are many causes of dizziness. It can be associated with vertigo and middle ear infections. I do understand that yo our vertigo is more evident when you are lying down with the head in in a particular direction. This is very common in Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). This condition is most commonly attributed to calcium debris within the posterior semicircular canal. The semicircular canals normally detect angular head accelerations. Debris in the canal causes inappropriate sensation of spinning when the head shifts with respect to gravity. The treatment of BPPV includes several particle repositioning maneuvers such as Epley maneuver and modified Epley maneuver. single treatment maneuvers encourage the debris to migrate toward the exit.