Dizziness, Headache, Nausea or vomiting and Upset stomach

Patient : Dizziness, Headache, Nausea or vomiting and Upset stomach
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. It seems like you have picke d up a stomach bug and you need to visit your local physician who can prescribe you antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily or Metronidazole 400 mg thrice daily for 3 days along with probiotics. This will help in relieving the symptoms. Please keep drinking enough water, and stick to bland diet for the next 3 days. Hope this was helpful, Regards.