Dizziness, Nausea, Nuvigil and possible pregnancy?!

Q: Hello! For approximately 2 weeks i've been getting strange nightly nausea, normally around the same time each evening. I do not feel as though I am catching a cold or anything. I am a smoker, and here recently I haven't had any cravings. When I make myself smoke a cigarette (to avoid getting a headache) I sometimes gag. My neurologist just recently started me on nuvigil 200mg once daily, (for excessive daytime sleepiness) which I have been on for 5 days. The nausea at night has worsened, and now I am having dizziness with this. Should I be concerned about possible pregnancy, since the nausea has been occurring for 2 weeks, and the cigarette aversion? I'm a little concerned since nuvigil isn't necessarily safe for women who are pregnant. I'm due for my period on Dec 24th....

Symptoms:  Nausea, dizziness, lightheadedness and shortness of breath--- which i never get.