Dizziness with protein

Q: Hi,

I have been having a problem with this for about 3 years now;

Every time I eat a meal with meat, cheese, fish or egg, I begin to feel dizzy and sick. I never get this feeling with anything else- If I am full after a meal of rice or stir fry or something similar, it's a different kind of 'satisfying' feeling that I get, not sick and dizziness. I can't eat a whole chicken breast without feeling horrible, and can only eat one egg before the feeling starts. I find if I only eat the yoke I am fine, it's the egg white that causes the horrible feeling. I have tried to look it up and have come across only one thing saying it may be due to a protein intolerance. Please could someone give me an answer? I don't want to be a vegetarian- I like chicken!