Dizzy spells and nauseous feverish feeling upon waking

Patient : Past three days woke up feeling feverish and nauseous with a 98.8 temp. now just had a dizzy spell. Wondering it could possibly be early pregnancy signs
Symptoms:  Dizzy spell, lightheadedness, feverish feeling, nauseous, clammy skin
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Nausea, giddiness etc can be seen in early pregnancy. But fe verish or sick feeling, dizziness etc can be seen in other conditions like infection, blood sugar variations, anemia etc. So, if you missed your expected date of periods, go for urine pregnancy test once. If the test gives a negative result, consult your doctor and get evaluated to find out the cause of the problem and take treatment accordingly. Take care.