Patient :Please why am I having persistent dizziness?
Symptoms: I have been having quite a number of symptoms I do not understand. Here are some of them:
1. I feel dizzy, it usually feels like I can't hold my own weight and I am about to fall. It also feels like my face was suddenly deeped into hot coal. I get very hot and uncomfortable.
2. I usually have phlegm in my throat.
3. My period was 5days late and on the first day it barely flowed, it looked almost pink.
4. I have mild headahes.
5. I have painful sexual intercourse
6. I get very hungry and I think I am losing weight.
7. My nose picks every odour there is around me
8. My breast are very sensitive to touch.
9. I urinate very often
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.