Do by any chance do i have Parkinson disease or is this the systems of essential tremor itself?

Q: Dear sir,
i am 22 years old and i have been diagnosed with essential tremor at the age of 20 and i have been given a medicine called Inderal but due to side effects i couldn't have the medicine.At that time only my right hand had tremors but now i m experiencing tremor in both hands both in rest and while doing activity when i get extreme anxious or tensed or emotional or tired my tremors are very violent and i have headaches and pains on the joints and at times i feel dizzy. Recently i feel very tired and exhausted and sometimes difficulty in walking. last year when i was an adventure ride i couldn't move my right hand which had tremor at all it felt like paralyzed and i m 4 months back on my periods.i had constipation and frequent abdominal pains and urinary infection days i have tremors even when i sleep. and i have foot and leg pains that i cant walk fast even for a little while. my right tremors are more compared to left and sometimes i have leg tremors by any chance do i have Parkinson disease or is this the systems of essential tremor itself?