Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Do i have a air in my stomach or is it something else.

Do i have a air in my stomach or is it something else.

Patient: Hi i have a belly i think it because of air but I’m not sure if it just fat or what? Is their a way to lose it like drinking some supplement? Also my stomach hurt once in a while and i have to squeeze it or put pressure on it.

Symptoms: Belly Hurt

Doctor: Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I understand your concern.I suppose that must be fat only. There is no collection of air like phenomenon in belly as you are feeling.You should start exercising.Take Low fat, Low-carbohydrate and high protein diet.Start workouts, once you will start losing weight, you will find a reduction in your belly.Also, get your Thyroid profile done.This is my personal opinion for you based on available details.Stay Healthy.