Do I have a baby or an ovarian cyst?

Patient : PLEASE TRANSLATE my ultrasound results ;2 cystic structures in the endometrium, possible early gestations, clinically correlate and compare to beta hCG?i took 2 at home pregnancy test that came back both positive and i went to the ER and they said i have cysts & its too early to tell if its a baby or just an ovarian cyst.. I'm a bit scared
Doctor :   Your positive pregnancy tests and the USG report findings suggest a possible twin pregnancy. More details like date of l ast periods and size of the ? gestation sacs and if the USG has been done more than 7 weeks after your last periods presence of cardiac activity will clinch the diagnosis. A beta HCG test(blood test) will also help diagnosing a twin pregnancy.