Do i have a stress fracture again or is it just a pain or shin splint and shouldnt worry about it?

Q: So about 5 months ago i had stress fractures in both shins(worse in the right leg)from XCountry. I was on crutches for about 3 weeks and then havent ran on it until about 5-6 weeks ago. I worked my self up to running, doing only a couple laps and walking then growing to miles. Know i am doing track and i can feel little pain when i run but when i touch the shin in my right leg it really hurts (almost like a bruise and it is in one spot). So is it a stress fracture again? or should i just not worry about it??