Do i have a surgical infection? I am 16 days

Patient : Do i have a surgical infection? I am 16 days post op from open reduction internal fixation and i have 1 section about half an inch of the incision that is very discolored, like a mixture of red and yellow. Looks like there is fluid under the surface, almost like a scab instead of normal skin like the rest of the incision.
Symptoms:  Discoloration swelling
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood your history and concerns. The discoloration and skin changes at the incision site are defin itely indicative that something is not alright and since you have undergone a surgery of the implant. Consult your Surgeon immediately to contain off the problem at the earliest. This is to be taken as surgical infection unless proved otherwise. Hope this helps you.