Do i have add or adhd

Patient

Q: Do i have ADD??i can never sit still. things that require too much concentration i avoid. im very restless. i get distracted very easily. i have a very short attention span.its hard to focus on one thing at once.

Symptoms:  Restlessness. (cant sit still very fidgety) minimal focus
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
The symptoms that you have mentioned very well fitted into a diagnosis of ADHD. However, the symptoms of ADHD are generally pervasive and start early in life say at the age of 6 years and stay continuously. The hyperactivity component may reduce with the time, but the inattention component may persist. In that case, medicines such as methylphenidate may improve the symptoms. However, if it is a transient change in behavior then it could be due to depression and a different treatment would be required.
Do meet your doctor and get it evaluated. If possible do take your parents as well with you while you are visiting the doctor.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!