Do i have adhd? Please answer??

Q: Do i have adhd? Just to let you know im a 15 year old girl

Ive looked at the symptoms and i can relate to most of them. I can be quite forgetful. I forget about homework of things my mum tells me to do, i thought to write everything i need to do down on paper and which sort of helped. Im constantly restless and fidgety, constantly having a lot of energy, i dont like to sit down for a long period of time. Im extremly chatty and cam talk quite fast at times. Im always daydreaming, always off thinking about useless things. I find it hard focusing in class because of this. I have trouble sleeping at night which causes me to find it hard to get up in the morning. I get distracted easily, takes me forever to study because i want to do something else. My room can get quite messy.

I dont know if i do have it. And im scared to ask my oarents to get me tested becusse i kniw they'll say im overeacting or that im mad. But these are the things i do a lot and have done since i was little. Do you think theres a chance that i do have it? That im not going mad or something.