Do I have an ovarian cyst?

Patient

Q: Since Sunday evening I have been experiencing abdominal pain. At first I thought it might be a bladder infection, because of the increased urge to urinate. However I remember that I once had a UTI as a child and urinating hurt pretty badly. In this situation it doesn't, it only results in a certain discomfort. Tuesday night I woke up and had severe abdominal pain. I'd describe it as cramping and stinging. During the day it hurts and stings, especially when I get up and move, walk down stairs,... Something else is concerning me as well. My period is three weeks late and I have been having sexual intercourse lately. I have been experiencing a lot of stress this past month and it might be the reason for the delay, but I'm not sure. I cannot get a pregnancy test until tomorrow or Saturday. Is my situation 'dangerous' in any way? Could I have a ovarian cyst, bladder infection or be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain, pressure on bladder, increased urge to urinate, stinging, cramping, late period
Doctor