Do I have an std?

Patient : I had sex about tree weeks ago unproctected  My partner told me he did not have any STD's and I believed it because I saw the the test results which was nagative But about 4 days after we've done it I began to grow 3 pimple like things on the shaft of my penis. I popped them and some soft of puss with a little bit of blood came out and started to hurt. These 3 pimples after I've popped them now now became holes that look somewhat white and fleshy and hurt when you touch em. These 3 holes on my shaft have become 8 hole with in the past 3 weeks.  I shower twice a day and I clean these holes good with rubbing alcohol and after i put triple antibiotic cream. I don't know what I have but these holes burn and hurt. My partner told me it might be folliculitis but I don't know what to believe in now, I don't know if he's lying even though he showed me the test result which came back "HIV negative". I'm 16 and it's embarrassing to tell my parents. What do I have? What can I do? 
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...

Q: Wanting advice on whether I have an STI. Near the opening of my penis on one side there is a raised bump that is not ...

Q: Hi , I'm in a long distance relationship with my partner who was just tested for std's for the first time. After the ...

Q: I've one wart on my anus, but I've been in a monogamous relationship for > 20 yrs. Neither of us has ever had geni...

Q: Around rim of my penis head is red


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon