Do I have an std?

Patient

Q: I had sex about tree weeks ago unproctected 
My partner told me he did not have any STD's and I believed it because I saw the the test results which was nagative

But about 4 days after we've done it I began to grow 3 pimple like things on the shaft of my penis.
I popped them and some soft of puss with a little bit of blood came out and started to hurt.
These 3 pimples after I've popped them now now became holes that look somewhat white and fleshy and hurt when you touch em. These 3 holes on my shaft have become 8 hole with in the past 3 weeks. 

I shower twice a day and I clean these holes good with rubbing alcohol and after i put triple antibiotic cream.

I don't know what I have but these holes burn and hurt. My partner told me it might be folliculitis but I don't know what to believe in now, I don't know if he's lying even though he showed me the test result which came back "HIV negative". I'm 16 and it's embarrassing to tell my parents. What do I have? What can I do? 

Doctor