Do I have an STD?

Patient : I had oral sex a both four weeks aago.ever since in my mouth I have had tonsil stones, geographic tongue, now I have cold sores in my mouth two of them and a white thing on the side of my tongue.... I was wondering what this could be?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that you could have contracted a sexually transmitted infection after having oral sex. The most common STI transmitted by oral sex is herpes. Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. This virus produces cold sores, such as those are you are experiencing. Other STIs could be contracted by oral sex including gonorrhea and chlamydia. We recommend that you have your oral cavity examined by your doctor as soon as you can to determine which STI is causing your symptoms and start treatment promptly. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com