Do I have an STI?

Patient : I have recently ( about a week) been having problems around the genital area. Shaft, Testicles, anus etc They have become increasingly itchy and I know I shouldn't itch, but I do and it's come to the point where I've scratched so much it's broken the skin which makes it even more painful and the same is with my anus which sometimes makes it hard to sit down and become comfortable. My foreskin also feels very tight at the end and can clearly see where it splits every time it's pulled back. I thought nothing of it and thought if I continued to keep the areas well groomed and clean it would go away, but now little red spots are appearing all around my genital area and this is concerning me very much. I've read up on it and it could be crabs, but I'm not sure, plus I'm to scared to go to my doctor due to anxiety reasons. Anyone able to help me?
Symptoms:  Red spots
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Are you able to look at a photo of my friends lower body - and tell me if you see any worrying skin areas - such as e...

Q: I fave a few small blood blister type bumps on the edge of the head of my penis. Can't figure out what it is called. ...

Q: Hi. I am a 56 yr old female. I went to the doctor because I was having a little discharge, no noticeable odor, (to me...

Q: I have a red patch beneath the penile head under the foreskin, and there is a red spot at the lower end of the penile...

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon