Do I have an STI?

Patient

Q: I have recently ( about a week) been having problems around the genital area. Shaft, Testicles, anus etc
They have become increasingly itchy and I know I shouldn't itch, but I do and it's come to the point where I've scratched so much it's broken the skin which makes it even more painful and the same is with my anus which sometimes makes it hard to sit down and become comfortable. My foreskin also feels very tight at the end and can clearly see where it splits every time it's pulled back.
I thought nothing of it and thought if I continued to keep the areas well groomed and clean it would go away, but now little red spots are appearing all around my genital area and this is concerning me very much. I've read up on it and it could be crabs, but I'm not sure, plus I'm to scared to go to my doctor due to anxiety reasons.

Anyone able to help me?

Symptoms:  Red spots
Itching
Sore
burning
Doctor