Do i have and STD or normal vaginal problems?

Patient

Q: Ive already made an appointment to be seen already but im still scared out of my mind. Im 20 years old and just 4 days ago my vagina started itching i checked and nothing. its the 4th day that its been itching down there and i checked again and i see bumps around the vagina and im wondering if it could be some sexually transmitted disease. The thing is I havent had sex with my boyfriend for about 2-3 months before this happened.

Symptoms:  No pain, itchy and little bumps near and looks like leading into the vagina
Doctor