Do I have anemia? If yes, kindly recommend me the

Q: Do I have anemia? If yes, kindly recommend me the dosage.

I am 20 year old male and have been facing lethargy, dizziness and shortness of breath for 2-2.5 years now. I have talked to various doctors about my disease and somewhere during the examination, I guess I fail to address the key symptom for this 'unknown' disease. Ok so facts about me as follows: For past this year and half, I had trouble swallowing and constant cold feet, and when I wake in afternoon after a nap, my heart pounds heavily and makes my wakeup unpleasant for the most of time. I do not however have this issue when I wake up in the morning. I discussed about this issue with a physician who ordered an ECG which he said is perfectly normal and suggested its probability due to anxiety. The next is my sore and dry mouth, extremely irritating! I talked about my physician too and recommended me antibiotics, which however did not help much and symptoms continue to carry on. I couldn't even do exercise for more than 20 min and I feel exhausted and dehydrated with a white film on my lips every time I do so. My urine color is most of the time white and I think its probably not dehydration. Observing this changes, I started taking vitamin supplement (with no minerals) and protein powder (by choice) as I have been vegan ever since birth. Yesterday, I went to my friends house and he accidentally gave me the iron supplement that he uses, instead of ibuprofen which he told later today. And to my surprise, I did not have any cold feet! nor the difficult in swallowing issue! Also I did not have pounding heart either!! Could it be that I am iron deficient? And I am pretty sure that its not a placebo affect. it's like you know the medicine works for you when you just take it for first time. Should I take iron supplement, and how much? To be quiet honest. there are some issues with my insurance as well and couldn't undertake a blood test at this stage to check heme levels :( Is there any other way to do so? or should I just follow try and error method with iron supplement and see how it goes? Thanks for your much appreciated help!

Symptoms:  Lethargy, cold feet, dry mouth