Do i have any kind of stds

Patient

Q: What does it mean when you have these bumps near your anus and on your but and they don't go away they itch and sometimes hurt what can they be?

Doctor

Q: Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected ...

Q: I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea bu...

Q: Was having testicul pain and frequent urination, went to urgent care the took a "clean catch" urine sample...

Q: The guy I started dating had hpv genital warts in 2011 and had them burnt off my a doctor. He hasn't seen any warts ...

Q: Will leucocytes and nitrates show up on a uti test if you have chlamydia or gonerreah?

218

173

138

98