Do I have any other options or I just screwed?

Q: I will try to summarize this is best as I can.

I am a type one diabetic.

In August we moved out of state and had to apply for Medicaid. Since I can't afford to see a doctor with out I began going to a free clinic. Since medicaid can take up to 90 days to be processed they had me fill at a form to get prescription assistance through the company that makes my insulin, and gave samples to use in the mean time.

September 30th I got a letter from the company saying I was approved for 3month supply and it would arrive at my doctors office in up to ten business days.

It has still not arrived.

The clinic can't give me a prescription since they had toSend a prescription to the company to get the assistance.

I can't get a prescription at the ER since you have to be admitted to get an insulin prescription.

And while my Medicaid was approved and became active on the first, the doctor they assigned me can't see me until the 17th and can't give a prescription without seeing me.

Do I have ANY other options for getting a prescription or am I just screwed until the 17th?

Symptoms:  None