Do i have BPD

Patient

Q: I haven't been to the doctor lately but I've been researching what could be wrong with me and I came across a disorder called Borderline Personality Disorder. I looked up the symptoms and I have all 9 criteria for bpd. I haven't been officially diagnosed with this but if I have all 9 criteria, does that mean I have it?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It is not possible for you to diagnose BPD by yourself. Understand that you cannot diagnose it because if you are depressed even a little bit, your judgement of your answers to the questions will change.

See a Psychiatrist or a Counsellor to reach a diagnosis. Hope this helps you.