Do I have depression? How do i tell?

Patient : How do I know if I have depression? I didn't think I had it but I don't feel happy or excited anymore and im tired of being so down all the time.
Symptoms:  Sad, Unhappy, Neutral, never feel excited, unfocused, daydream a lot
Doctor :   The sudden change in mood, not feeling good, feeling sad and unable to enjoy pleasurable activities are the landmark sig ns of depression. Certain bodily changes like lack of interest in eating, weight changes, changes in libido and feeling worst during morning are important signs. Better to recognize these symptoms early and get treated. Please do meet your family doctor.